Over $3,000 in Featured Deals and Sign Up Bonuses
Friday Featured Deal of the week! That’s my favorite celebration every Friday here at My Dollar Plan! Every week we feature a great deal, sign up bonus, or offer for you to earn some extra money. Our goal is to find the best offers that feature easy sign ups.
It’s time to take a look back at the entire collection of active featured deals that we covered to date.
Over $3,000 in Featured Deals and Sign Up Bonuses
When I added it all up, you could potentially score anywhere from $2,500 to $3,000 in sign up bonuses, plus free flights and hotel stays per person. Now you know why it’s my favorite article each week!
To make sure you don’t miss one of the weekly offers you can:
High Dollar Bonuses
My favorite offers right now are obviously the $500+ credit card sign up bonuses. I sorted the list of credit card sign up offers by the bonus amount so you can start at the top and easily determine which offers are worth your time.
All of the current offers for credit card sign up bonuses are listed in our credit card directory.
Credit Card Bonuses $500+
- Chase Sapphire Preferred $500 – $625 Sign Up Bonus
- New US Bank Altitude Reserve 50,000 Point Sign Up Bonus Worth $742-$877
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus $525+ Sign Up Bonus
- Citi Prestige Sign Up Bonus Worth Over $1,000
- Capital One Spark Cash for Business $500 Sign Up Bonus
- Chase Ink Preferred 80,000 Point Bonus Worth $800-$1,000
Credit Card Bonuses $400 – $500
- Chase Sapphire Reserve 50,000 Point Sign Up Bonus
- Citi Thank You Premier Card $500+ Sign Up Bonus
- Citi Expedia+ Voyager Sign Up Bonus Worth a Surprising $455
- Capital One Venture $400 Sign Up Bonus
Credit Card Bonuses $150 – $250
- Barclaycard CashForward $200 Sign Up Bonus
- Wells Fargo Propel $200+ Sign Up Bonus
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa $200 Sign Up Bonus
- Chase AARP Visa $200 Sign Up Bonus
- Susan G. Komen Pink Ribbon $150 Credit Card Bonus
- American Express Blue Cash Everyday $150 Sign Up Bonus
- American Express Simply Cash Plus $250 Sign Up Bonus
- Chase Disney $200 Sign Up Bonus
- New Chase Freedom Unlimited with $150 Sign Up Bonus
- MLB BankAmericard Cash Rewards $150 Sign Up Bonus
Credit Card Bonuses $100
- US Bank Cash+ $100-$125 Sign Up Bonus
- Capital One Quicksilver $100 Sign Up Bonus
- New Capital One Premier Dining $100 Sign Up Bonus
- PenFed Power Cash Rewards $100 Credit Card Bonus
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards $100 Sign Up Bonus
- American Express EveryDay Sign Up Bonus Worth $100
- Discover it $100 Sign Up Bonus
- Schwab Investor Card $100 Sign Up Bonus
- Bank of America Cash Rewards $100 Sign Up Bonus
More Featured Deals
You can also earn bonuses with investment accounts, free flights, cash back, gift cards and more. Here are more of the featured deals that you can take advantage of:
- Citi 60,000 American Airlines Miles Sign Up Bonus
- United 50,000+ Mile Sign Up Bonus from Chase
- Marriott 80,000 Point Sign Up Bonus
- Alaska Airlines 30,000 Mile Sign Up Bonus
- American Express Delta Sign Up Bonus
- Southwest Sign Up Bonus
- British Airways 1000,000 Avios Sign Up Bonus
- US Bank Skypass Miles Sign Up Bonus to Fly to Hawaii
- 2 Free Nights at the Hyatt
- IHG Hotels Chase 60,000+ Point Sign Up Bonus
- Hilton Surpass Amex Sign Up Bonus
- Starwood American Express 25,000 Point Sign Up Bonus
- Hilton American Express Sign Up Bonus
- Hilton 40,000 Point Sign Up Bonus
Investment & Checking Account Bonuses
- Free Share of Stock from Robinhood
- OptionsXpress $100 Sign Up Bonus
- ShareBuilder $100 Sign Up Bonus
- Personal Capital $10 Sign Up Bonus
- Betterment $25 Sign Up Bonus
IRA Account Bonuses
Cash Back Rewards Programs
- Cash Back Reward Sites for Online Shopping
- Ebates $5 Sign Up Bonus
- Upromise Rewards
- Mr. Rebates $5 Sign Up Bonus
- Chase Ultimate Rewards Cashback
- Shop Discover Cashback
- ShopAtHome Guaranteed Highest Cash Back Program
- Nanoosa Cashback and Price Comparison
- Free Gift Cards from MyPoints
- Earn Cash Back with Big Crumbs
- How To Earn Money With CashCrate
- Bing Rewards
- FatWallet Cash Back
- SwagBucks Sign Up Bonus and Gift Cards
- BeFrugal Cash Back
Favorite Featured Deals
- Motif Investing $150 Sign Up Bonus
- Lending Club $25 Sign Up Bonus
- Free $10 Amazon Gift Card from Personal Capital
- SwagBucks Cashback and $5 Sign Up Bonus
- Capital One 360 $25 Sign Up Bonus
Credit Card Rewards Programs
- American Express 6% Cash Back on Groceries
- Quarterly 5% Rotating Cash Rewards Credit Cards
- Fidelity 2% Cash Back Credit Card
- Target 5% Discount Credit Card
- The Best Cash Rewards Credit Cards
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards
- Best Travel & Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
As always, we’ll be back next Friday with a new offer in the Friday Featured Deal of the week series!
I have a question regarding American Express $100 Gift Card offer.
When does Amex charge the annual fee? I hope it charges when one year is up.
I want to make sure that AmEx doesn’t charge me while I’m in the process of redeeming the rewards (e.g. just after few months of opening the a/c)
I would like to know when do the Credit card companies usually charge the annual fee. Is it different for each company?
Will appreciate if you can share your experience.
If you buy online join Ebates it is free money. 2 to 5% off ebay and up to 25% from some stores. A real must for a miser like me.
Thanks for the mention in the Rewards Programs. Subscribing and looking forward to more Free Money Friday posts.
Good list this week. How many credit cards are too many. I mean if you open a bunch, get the rewards, pay off your balance right away and then close the account, will it negatively affect your credit score?
Assuming your available credit and total % of credit used (utilization) do not change, closing any account that has been open fewer years than your average age of accounts will increase your average age of accounts so that it’s a wash. Any accounts from your app spree that you leave open will decrease your average age of account, but depending on the maturity of your credit may not be a big deal.
Does anyone know of a good promo for opening a new bank account for kids (age 10)? Even $25-50 would a great as my son will be depositing only $200 or so. Local bank in Dallas, Texas area is fine.