Posted by Kate on March 30, 2012
Here’s some more Free Money for anyone looking to roll over their 401k into an IRA! TDAmeritrade is offering up to $600 as a rollover bonus.
This is in addition to the TD Ameritrade $200 Sign Up Bonus for regular accounts, which ends tomorrow.
How to Get Your $600
- Open a new TDAmeritrade IRA by 6/30/2012.
- Fund account with within 60 days of account opening.
- Get 60 days of free trades and the bonus below.
Amount of the Rollover Bonus
The amount of your bonus is based on the size of the rollover:
- $100 Bonus: $25,000–$99,999
- $300 Bonus: $100,000–$249,999
- $600 Bonus: $250,000+
TD Ameritrade Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for one new Individual, Joint or IRA TD Ameritrade account.
- Offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers, accounts using the Amerivest service, TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts or current TD Ameritrade accounts.
- Limit one offer per client.
More on Retirement
Retirement Planning Tools. TDAmeritrade has a bunch of great online tools for retirement planning.
Retirement. No matter where you are in the retirement planning process, check out our retirement section for some great tips and info.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
I really like TD Ameritrade. I’ve traded stocks on their website in the past and they always had a good business model and were reliable.
Now I’m not trading stocks like I was in the past, but I’d consider mutual funds with TD Ameritrade.
Says 2012 above. Not sure if offer is still available.
Also, if you transfer out your IRA, TDAmeritrade will likely charge you a transfer fee of $95. Many firms charge this fee and any new firm you choose cannot legally agree to pay those fees to gain your business.