The sign up bonus from Personal Capital is back! Their new sign up bonus is for a $10 Amazon gift card. This is a very easy bonus, the sign up took less than five minutes from start to finish.
It’s our quick and easy Free Money Friday offer.
Update: The $10 gift card offer has expired. You can still join Personal Capital to gather all of your financial information.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for a Personal Capital account.
- Link at least one valid financial account.
- Get a $10 Amazon gift card.
Personal Capital Terms and Conditions
- Credit or debit card, PayPal and Coinbase accounts do not count towards the giveaway.
- All awards will be electronically delivered through Amazon to customer’s email provided in the registration process.
- The offer will apply only to the first time customer when a unique account is linked and will not be applied if the same account is linked multiple times in the same or additional accounts, or for any previous account, which was closed by the customer.
- Referring customer may be subject to taxes based on the IRS guidelines if referring customer exceeds $600.00 valued Gift Cards.
More on Personal Capital
What is Personal Capital? Personal Capital gathers all your financial information in one place, and lets you see what you’ve got and where it’s going. For more information, see our Personal Capital Review.
Services. Personal Capital offers advice on investments, tax optimization, international savings, stock options and more! Because they offer these additional services, they did call me to offer a phone consultation. I declined without any issues.
Referral program. Once you sign up you can refer your friends and you’ll each earn a $10 Amazon gift card.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Has anyone else used this service? How is it different from Mint?
I haven’t spent enough time using every aspect of the service (still working on linking all my accounts and exploring).
However, I have a feeling the difference is going to boil down to Mint targeting budgeting and cash flow and Personal Capital targeting investment and financial planning….
I signed up yesterday for the gift certificate. How long does it take for the gift certificate to arrive?
check out the FAQ https://support.personalcapital.com/hc/en-us/sections/200669284