Posted by Madison on November 7, 2014
This week’s Free Money Friday is an old favorite! Bing Rewards has temporarily increased their sign up bonus to 550 credits!
The timing is perfect since you can redeem your 550 bonus credits for a $5 Amazon Gift Card.
It’s quick and easy and you can have five accounts per household. Since we have five people in our household does that mean 5 x $5 gift cards?
How to Get Your Bing Credits
- Create an Outlook account.
- Sign up for the Bing Rewards bonus point offer.
- Earn 550 credits.
- Redeem your credits for rewards, including $5 gift cards to Starbucks and Amazon.
- Get your gift card in 24 hours.
Bing Terms and Conditions
- All Program users must have a valid Microsoft account.
- Please note that if you choose to open an InPrivate browsing session with Internet Explorer (or a similar program with another browser), you will be signed out of Bing Rewards for that session and unable to earn credits.
- You may not maintain more than one Program account (“Account”). Each household is limited to five Accounts.
- The value of the Rewards you receive in a calendar year may not exceed $500.
More on Bing
Be Patient. I had to refresh my browser a few times before I saw the 550 points. Just when I had almost given up, I filled out my address in the profile and my 550 points showed up! I’m not sure if you actually need to enter your address… or if you just need to be patient!
How it Works. You can earn more Bing credits when you search using Bing. You just need to be signed into Bing while you search.
Rewards. You can select from a wide range of Bing rewards. Of course, I chose the Amazon Gift Card; I’m hoping to catch something good on the Amazon Movers & Shakers list today!
Source: SlickDeals via Doctor of Credit.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
I signed up for this two weeks ago and have been diligently maxing out my rewards daily. I have redeemed all my points thus far for Microsoft Points (to be used with the Xbox 360). Unfortunately, despite ordering last week, I have yet to even receive an email from the program.
Wayne, ugh – I hate when programs don’t send you a confirmation email right away! Keep us updated on how long it takes.
It would be good to know in case people want to order things to use as holiday gifts!
i got my 600 ms points in 2 minutes from bing but i use my phone to serch bing and receve e-mails
Took mine 30 mins.