Posted by Madison on February 20, 2015
Lending Club just announced a new sign up bonus. We haven’t seen one in a long time, so I was excited when I saw the email! Lending Club is offering a $25 sign up bonus for new lenders.
Happy Free Money Friday!
How to Get Your $25 Sign up Bonus
- Sign up as a lender for the Lending Club $25 Sign Up Bonus.
- Make an initial investment of $5,000 within 90 days of signing up.
- Get your bonus within 120 days deposited to your account.
Lending Club Terms and Conditions
- Existing accounts are not eligible for this offer.
- One bonus per account.
- Bonuses can be used solely for investing through the Lending Club platform and will not be available for withdrawal or transfer from the account to which they are credited.
- A bonus will be awarded as an account credit within 120 days of the opening of each eligible account.
- Bonuses may be subject to U.S. withholding taxes and any taxes related to the bonus are your responsibility.
- “Invest” means that the funds are used to purchase Notes through the Lending Club platform. Funds invested through the Folio Investing Note Trading Platform4 will not be considered in determining eligibility for this offer.
More on Lending Club
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Hey there Madison, how’s it going? I was just wondering do you still have to earn a minimum of $75,000 a year to lend with Lending Club?? That’s the main reason I haven’t joined with them in the past…
Hi Dave, I’ve been lending with Lending Club since 2008, and while they do ask for your income, they make no attempt to verify it, nor will they ever check it and close your account. The first year I most certainly did not “qualify” at all, though last year I came close and this year I’ll break it.
Is this offer still valid?
Still no love from Lending Club for those of us in Ohio.
Great post Madison! I’ve been on the fence about Lending Club but this is a sign it’s time for me to join. I’m glad they don’t try to verify my income, I wish I made that much haha. Just out of curiosity, what has been your experience Madison?
Also thought lending club was a brilliant idea. Wish I had money to play around with. All in good time 🙂
When did/does this expire?