Posted by Madison on August 19, 2016
If you took advantage of the Schwab Checking and Brokerage $100 Sign Up Bonus, you may be interested in the Schwab credit card.
The Schwab Investor Card from American Express earns a flat 1.5% cash back and comes with a $100 sign up bonus. The catch is that you need to have a Schwab brokerage account to be eligible for the card.
It’s our Free Money Friday offer.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Schwab Investor Card from American Express*.
- Make $1,000 in purchases on your card within the first 3 months.
- Earn a $100 statement credit.
*The Schwab Credit Card is listed on the Schwab promotional page.
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- Cards are only available to clients that maintain an eligible Schwab brokerage account. An eligible brokerage account means a Schwab One® Account or Schwab General Brokerage Account held in your name or in the name of a revocable living trust where you are the grantor and trustee.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
More on Schwab Investor Card
Earn Cash Back. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase.
Redeem Cash Back. Cash back will automatically be deposited into your Schwab brokerage account.
Intro Rate. 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers (3% fee) for 6 months.
More Popular Free Money Offers
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.