Have you take advantage of the Motif Investing $150 sign up bonus? I was busy logging into all of my investment accounts to download tax documents and I saw the $150 offer is still available!
If making some extra cash is on your priority list this year, this one is relatively easy. I covered how my sign up process went in our Motif Investing Review.
It’s our Free Money Friday offer this week!
How to Earn Your $150
- Open a Motif Investing account with at least $2,000.
- Make a Motif trade within 45 calendar days.
- Earn a bonus:
- 1 motif trade will receive $50
- 3 motif trades will receive $75
- 5 motif trades will receive $150
Terms and Conditions
- New funds must be posted to the account within 30 calendar days and must remain in the account for 45 calendar days.
- Limit one account bonus per household.
- This offer is not valid for retirement accounts.
- Individual stock trades will not be considered as part of this offer.
- The cash bonus will be credited to the account within 30 calendar days after the end of the 45-calendar-day period.
- Commission fees are not reimbursable as part of this offer.
More on Motif Investing
What is a Motif? Motif Investing looks for trends and ideas that could create an investment opportunity and then finds related stocks that it weights based on exposure to the idea. You can then customize one of the Motif ideas as much as you’d like. Some of the motif themes include Chinese Solar, Cleantech Everywhere, For-Profit Colleges and Online Gaming World.
Motif Review. Here is our Motif Investing Review, including which Motifs I purchased to earn the sign up bonus.
Fees. $9.95 commission per motif transaction, which includes buying up to 30 stocks or ETFs in one motif.
Creator Royalty Program. You can join the creator royalty program and build your own motif. If other customers buy your motif, you can earn royalty payments. You can also track the popularity of your motif. The royalty program is highlighted as one of our 7 Passive Income Ideas to Make Extra Money.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Excellent summary! I will most likely sign up if the the $150 offer is still available. However, you only net a gain of $100 given you have to make 5 trades at $10 per transaction. Is my understanding correct?
Yes, the cost of the transactions will reduce the net profit on the bonus. I put together some tips to maximize the bonus with buys and sells in the Motif Investing Review.