A reader just let me know about an increase in the sign up bonus for the Alaska Airlines Visa card.
The bonus in now 30,000 miles; we picked up this card earlier this spring when the sign up bonus was only 25,000 miles.
In addition, they offer an annual companion fare on a round trip ticket for $99 plus taxes.
Why do we have an Alaska Airlines card with no plans to go to Alaska? See the route map and you’ll find that they have many routes from all over to the west coast! I’ve found it’s also a cheap way to take the family to Hawaii using miles and the companion fare.
It’s our Free Money Friday offer.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card*.
- Make $1,000 in purchases on your card within within the first 90 days.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles and an annual companion fare ticket.
*Find and compare all current credit card offers in our credit card directory.
Terms and Conditions
- $75 annual fee, not waived.
- No foreign transaction fees, plus chip enabled for enhanced security when used at chip-enabled terminals.
More on Alaska Airlines
Earning Miles. Get 3 miles per dollar spent on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile per dollar spent anywhere else.
Free Bags. You can check your first bag free (for you and six passengers on your reservation).
More Popular Free Money Offers
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.