This Year’s Most Popular Finance Tips
My Dollar Plan just celebrated our eighth anniversary! We have over 10,000 subscribers who get daily updates. Wow! Hopefully, you’ve all found great deals and tips in our articles to make, save, and grow your money. As always, feel free to email your thoughts and ideas to improve My Dollar Plan. I look forward to sharing another great year with you in 2016!
We covered lots of great finance topics including saving money on food, making $100k on Amazon, frugal tips, growing your wealth and more. If you missed the most popular finance tips this year, here’s a recap:
This Year’s Most Popular Tips: Making Money
How I Made $100,000 Selling on Amazon Last Year. Selling on Amazon is a fun hobby that brought in six figures last year. If you aren’t into going over the top we also talked about Can You Buy Dollar Store Items to Sell on Amazon? I’m planning some new things around the Amazon adventure in 2016, so you’ll have to watch for it.
Making money is always one of our most popular topics here at My Dollar Plan:
- Best Places to Sell Your Stuff to Make Quick Cash
- 10 Surprising Things You Can Turn Into Cash
- Motif Investing $150 Sign Up Bonus
- $4,420 Credit Card Application Spree
- 4 Alternative Ways to Make More Money on Your Savings
- How to Find Extra Money with Digit
This Year’s Most Popular Tips: Saving Money
How to Save Money on Food This Year. Food is one of those budget busters that keeps all of us on our toes! Beyond groceries, 10 Ways to Eat Out for Less is also a popular topic.
Here are some more of the most popular ways to save money this year:
- 10 Frugal Tips from the Tightwad Gazette
- 9 Tips to Stretch the Life of Common Household Items
- 7 Ways to Save Money on DIY Home Renovations
- 4 Ways to Save Money on Your Cell Phone Bill
- How to Have a Life While Living On a Tight Budget
- 5 Quick Tips for Decorating on a Budget
This Year’s Most Popular Tips: Make Your Money Work For You
Tricks from the Rich to Grow Your Wealth. Don shares why the rich keep getting richer and how you can make a similar transition. He also shared 5 Ways to Make Your Money Work Smarter, Not Harder.
Here are more popular articles to change your relationship with money this year:
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Make a Purchase
- 3 Tips to Radically Improve Your Finances in the New Year
- Can You Afford It?
- You Can Afford It… but Should You?
- 8 Money Mistakes to Avoid in Your 20s
- Finance Tips: Why You Should Stop Trading Time for Money
- 35 Best Personal Finance Books
More Popular Articles This Year
- How Much Do We Have in Credit Limits? Over $1,000,000!
- How to Get a Natural High for $5 or Less
- New 1st Quarter 2016 5% Rotating Cash Rewards Credit Cards
- 5 Steps to Figure Out a Successful Retirement Plan
- Quitting the Rat Race at Age 39
- 2015 Tax Calculator to Project Your Tax Refund
- How to Calculate Your Net Worth
- Finance Tips: How Rich You’d Be if You Stopped Drinking Expensive Coffee
- 5 Simple Ways to Improve Your Credit Score
- Are You Making These 3 Excuses to Avoid Saving for Retirement?