This month our favorite finance discussion topics were ways to make extra money organizing your clutter , the sharing economy , inexpensive Christmas gifts , Black Friday free stuff  and shopping tips , tips from Downsized , and the cost of cutting cable . If you missed the most popular finance tips this month, here’s a quick overview:
This Month’s Most Popular Tips: November
6 Ways to Make Money Organizing Your Clutter . Kristen shares ways to get your house in order and make money at the same time!
6 Financial Tips from Downsized You Should Try Today . Tips you can apply to your own situation, even if you haven’t seen the TV show.
Consider These Hidden Costs Before You Cut Your Cable . Have you thought about canceling your cable to save money? Before you cancel you might want to consider these hidden costs.
How to Save Money and Make Money Using the Sharing Economy . What is the sharing economy? How does it save you money?
Black Friday 2014 Free Stuff . Do you love free stuff? If so, don’t miss our annual list of free stuff to pick up on Friday!
12 Inexpensive Christmas Gifts Under $20 . If you are out shopping this weekend, here are some inexpensive gift ideas that will work for lots of people on your list.
Black Friday Shopping Tips to Save You Money . Where to find Black Friday deals and how to stay organized during your shopping trip.
More Popular November Articles
- Inexpensive Holiday Gifts for Staff 
- Bing Rewards $5 Amazon Gift Card Sign Up Bonus 
- 2015 Roth 401k Limits Will Increase, Roth IRA Limits Will Not 
- Christmas Gift Ideas Under $5 
- Target 10% Off Gift Cards on Black Friday 
- Amazon $10 Gift Cards from Softcard x 15 
- 7 Cheap Holiday Gifts for College Students on Your List 
- How to Get Through the Holidays Debt Free