I buy a lot more stuff than the average person to sell on Amazon during the holiday season . However, it’s good news for you, since I need to find a lot of shopping bonuses and deals.
After quickly maxing out the 5% Rotating Cash Rewards  for Q4, I started to search for any holiday deal I could make work. Here’s a list of all the holiday deals to take advantage of right now.
Holiday Shopping Bonuses to Cash in Right Now
- 5% Cash Rewards for Q4. 5% Rotating Cash Rewards  for Q4 are my favorite bonus since they almost all focus on holiday spending this quarter.
- Cashback Sites. I constantly use Ebates , Mr. Rebates  and other cash back  sites to earn cash back on our online purchases.
- Meet Spending Requirements. If you have any new credit cards , earning the bonus is usually the top priority because the return on spending is the greatest. I almost always try to open new cards with big  spending  bonuses  during the holiday season. I recently hit the spending requirements on my $4,420 Credit Card Application Spree  and I’m thinking of squeezing in another quick application spree for my husband.
- Discover Double Deals. The Discover it 10% Double Cashback  deals have made the cash back payouts very lucrative, often beating the traditional cashback sites by a lot. In addition, the Apple Pay 10%-20% Cashback  bonus in store is another deal to take advantage of this holiday season. For more, see How to Maximize the Discover Apple Pay $2,000 Promotion .
- 2nd Year Bonus on Citi Premier. If you opened a Citi Premier card last year, max out your 2nd year of spending on your Citi Thank You Premier Card  to get the rest of your $500 bonus.
- $15 Amazon Promo. Redeem your Amazon $15 Off $50 Purchase  by November 13, 2015.
- Chase Freedom $15 Visa Checkout. Get a $15 statement credit from Chase Freedom when you use Visa checkout  this holiday season.
- Amex $20 Best Buy Offer. American Express is giving out $20 statement credits when you spend $199 during the holiday Best Buy offer .
- Portal Bonus on American. It’s time for me to grow a little, and expand into new territory! Usually I focus strictly on cash back, but since I’ve maxed out every cash back offer I could find, I’m starting to take advantage of the airline portal bonuses. American has a portal bonus for 5,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles This Month . I maxed these out for both of us. My kids each have American accounts… I wonder if they are allowed to use portals for shopping???
- More Airline Portal Bonuses. Depending on what airline you like, many of the other airlines including Southwest, United, and Alaska  are also offering holiday bonuses.
- Check Your Mail. I received holiday spending bonus offers from my Penfed card ($100) and my Club Carlson card ($40) in the mail. Now is the time of year to avoid tossing all the junk mail… there might be some great offers in there!
- Check Your Email. Like the mail, some of the holiday offers come via email. I wasn’t targeted, but I believe some people have gotten offers for a spending bonus on the Chase Hyatt card.
Did I miss any? Which holiday shopping deals are you taking advantage of this holiday season?