Buried deep in the 12 Holiday Shopping Bonuses to Cash in Right Now is a quick $15 offer from Chase Freedom. It’s not getting as much attention as the Chase Freedom 10% Cash Back at Amazon, but it is Free Money!
Chase Freedom is giving you $15 when you use Visa Checkout to pay online. We just ordered our holiday cards at 50% off from Shutterfly, and then paid with Visa Checkout. It was an easy way to redeem the offer.
How to Get $15 Off
- Enroll your Chase Freedom card in the Visa Checkout Promo.
- Purchase $15 online by December 31, 2015.
- Pay with your Chase Freedom card using Visa checkout.
- Get a $15 statement credit.
If you don’t have a Chase Freedom card, it is currently listed under the cash back category in our credit card directory.
Visa Checkout Terms and Conditions
- Limit (1) $15 statement credit per customer or card account.
- Allow 1 to 2 billing cycles from Visa Checkout purchase for delivery of the statement credit to the Chase Freedom account added to the Visa Checkout account; your card account must remain open and not be in default to receive the statement credit.
- You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward.
More on Visa Checkout
Stores. There are over 100 stores that use Visa Checkout. To find a store, see this list.
Multiple Cards? I have more than one Chase Freedom card. However, the terms limit just one credit per customer or card account. I’m trying to figure out if I can set up a Visa checkout account in my husband’s name since he is an authorized user on my other Chase card. I think that would meet the terms, but I’m not sure. Basically, this offer is only going to work once per person.
Chase Rewards. You’ll earn the statement credit in addition to your regular cash back. To redeem your cash back, see the Best Way to Maximize Chase Ultimate Rewards Points.
Source. dansdeals via Doctor of Credit.
More Popular Holiday Offers
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.