This month our most popular finance tips  were tips for new grads , student loan forgiveness , important papers for unmarried couples , making a Roth conversion to avoid tax , an application spree , diversification of income  and making sense of interest rates .
If you missed the most popular finance tips this month, here’s a quick overview:
This Month’s Most Popular Tips: May
3 Important Legal Documents for Unmarried Couples . Are you an unmarried couple? If so, do you have the legal documents in place to protect and provide for your loved one?
Roth IRA Conversion Strategy to Avoid Taxes . How to avoid the hefty taxes on a Roth IRA conversion subject to the pro-rata rules.
$750 + 240k Point Credit Card Application Spree . For some inspiration, here’s our latest application spree to pick up free money and points and miles.
29 Financial Tips for New Grads . Readers shared their favorite financial tips for new graduates to get a jump start in money management.
How to Get Your Student Loans Forgiven . Options to get a portion of your student loans forgiven.
How Diversification of Income Can Change Your Life . How many income streams do you currently have?
How to Make Sense of Interest Rates, APYs and APRs . There are so many different types of interest rates it gets confusing. Here is some help to sort it out!
More Popular May Articles
- Use Paribus to Get Your Money Back Automatically 
- 22 Ways to Meet Spending Requirements for Sign Up Bonuses 
- Motif Investing $150 Sign Up Bonus 
- 6 Creative and Inexpensive Wedding Gift Ideas 
- Free American Airlines 1,000 Bonus Miles 
Most Popular Finance Tips
- Finance Tips: Self-Made Millionaires Have Their Eggs in 3+ Baskets 
- Finance Tips: How Rich You’d Be if You Stopped Drinking Expensive Coffee 
- Finance Tips: Financial Principles from a 34 Year Old Millionaire Investor
- Finance Tips: How to Live Well Without Obsessing About Money