Posted by Madison on December 1, 2017
Holiday shopping deals are in full swing! Target is selling 10% off gift cards on Sunday again this year!
In prior years you could buy them both online and in the store.
It’s also another easy way to meet spending requirements; I’m still working on hitting all my sign up bonuses from our last $4,487+ Credit Card Application Spree.
It’s one of my favorite holiday deals, so it bumps our regularly planned Free Money Friday!
How to Get Your 10% Off Gift Cards
- Purchase Target gift cards on December 3, 2017.
- Purchase up to $300 in Target Gift Cards per household.
- Receive 10% off your gift card purchase.
- Redeem gift cards beginning on Monday, December 4, 2017 at 10am central.
Terms and Conditions
- $30 maximum discount per household.
- Excludes Target VISA gift cards, Target Mastercard gift cards and Target American Express gift cards.
- Quantities Limited. No rain checks.
- Purchases that exceed transaction limits may be voided.
More on Target
Gifts for Teachers. Discounted Target gift cards are always an easy holiday gift for teachers, Secret Santa or Stocking Stuffers!
Target Deals. Many of you know Target is one of my favorite sources to Make Money on Amazon. We often pick up lots of great deals at Target to sell on Amazon!
More on Holiday Shopping
Check out today's hottest holiday Lightning Deals
. Hurry, they change fast and sell out quickly!
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.