Holiday shopping deals are in full swing! Target is selling 10% off gift cards on Sunday again this year!
In prior years you could buy them both online and in the store.
It’s also another easy way to meet spending requirements; I’m still working on hitting all my sign up bonuses from our last $4,487+ Credit Card Application Spree .
It’s one of my favorite holiday deals, so it bumps our regularly planned Free Money  Friday!
How to Get Your 10% Off Gift Cards
- Purchase Target gift cards on December 3, 2017.
- Purchase up to $300 in Target Gift Cards per household.
- Receive 10% off your gift card purchase.
- Redeem gift cards beginning on Monday, December 4, 2017 at 10am central.
Terms and Conditions
- $30 maximum discount per household.
- Excludes Target VISA gift cards, Target Mastercard gift cards and Target American Express gift cards.
- Quantities Limited. No rain checks.
- Purchases that exceed transaction limits may be voided.