Our countdown to the holidays continues this week with our holiday gift guide  series! This week we’re focusing on inexpensive holiday gifts for staff. If you have employees or other staff to buy for, we’ve got you covered!
The holiday season is a busy time for everyone. With the end of the year closing, it can also be a stressful time at your business, regardless of your industry. You’re wrapping up things from this year, preparing for next, and all while dealing with the holiday bustle.
Giving your employees and staff  something they can appreciate while not breaking the bank could be tricky. Here are some reasonably priced suggestions to buy your staff this holiday season.
Inexpensive Holiday Gifts for Staff
- Evernote Smart Notebook: The moleskin pad  allows your staff to take photos of their note filled pages to transfer onto their smartphones with the Evernote app. They can then search for their text on the phones. It’s a perfect way to keep those notes in a secure place, whether it’s for office use or personal, everyday reasons.
- A bottle of wine: You can opt to buy a case of wine opposed to individual bottles to get a discount if you are considering giving a bottle of wine to each person you work with. Opt for a mild, simple variety to appeal to a broad taste. Even if someone isn’t particularly a wine lover or doesn’t drink, it’s useful to have on hand for the holidays if entertaining or if they’re attending a party themselves. If want to add on to this, you can throw in a variety of wine accessories such as a wine opener, coasters, a wine stopper , or wine glasses. For more ideas see the holiday gift ideas for wine lovers .
- A spa gift certificate: Is your staff especially stressed? They might enjoy a gift certificate to a spa or salon nearby. A massage or other pampering might be well-appreciated, and it may not be something they would normally buy for themselves. Around this time of year, you might also find deals for spa gift certificates, such as a bonus gift card for a certain amount purchased.
- A few small gifts: Why not surprise them multiple times? Instead of one larger gift, opt for a handful of affordable, useful things they’ll enjoy. Gourmet chocolate or hot cocoa , nicely scented candles, gift sets , luggage tags, gourmet popcorn, coffee, and tea are just a few small suggestions that are widely appreciated.
- Something personal: You don’t necessarily have to give your employees all the same gift. In fact, giving them something personal  or unique  may mean a lot to them. If it’s a smaller staff and you have the time to get separate gifts, consider something different for each person. If you have an employee who is a craft beer buff, consider beer glasses. If you have an employee who has a strong interest in psychology, perhaps a subscription to Psychology Today, for example. A cookbook is perfect for foodies. To get each person a personalized book, see the Gift Ideas for Book Lovers .
If you’re an employee, what are some reasonably priced gifts you’d like to receive from your boss? What are some of the best gifts you’ve received in the past? As a boss, what are gifts you’ve given your staff that have been well-received?