Posted by Madison on December 2, 2014
The holiday gift guide series continues this week with gift card deals!
It’s time for the annual list of the best deals on restaurant and retail gift cards. Buy cards to give as gifts or to lock in a discount on your favorite chain restaurants.
Use credit cards offering cash back on restaurants to increase your savings. And if you use your gift cards yourself, make sure to pair them with coupons for even MORE of a discount on your favorite meals!
Use your bonus cards as an extra inexpensive gift for someone on your list, a coworker or teacher, a Secret Santa gift or a special treat for yourself! Make sure to check the fine print on each offer – some restaurants limit the number of bonuses you can earn, and most bonus gift cards can be used for a limited time.
Restaurant Gift Card Deals
- Applebees: Buy $50 and get $10 bonus card.
- Benihana: Receive a $10 Promotional Card with the purchase of $50 in Gift Cards. Buy the card before 12/31/14 and the promotional card is valid through 3/31/15.
- Boston Market: For every $25 in gift cards purchased get a $5 bonus card while supplies last.
- Chili’s: Free $10 Holiday Buck Bonus Card with every $50 in gift cards purchased.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Purchase $100 in gift cards, get a $20 rewards card. Rewards card can be used starting January 12, 2015.
- Jamba Juice: Buy $25 in gift cards before 12/31/14 and receive a free juice or smoothie.
- Macaroni Grill: For every $25 in gift cards purchased by 12/31/14, get a $5 Grazie Gift Bonus Coupon valid 1/1/15 – 2/11/15.
- Outback: Buy $100, get $20 free (online or in-store). Purchase by 12/31/14 and use bonus card between 1/1/15 and 2/10/15.
- Red Robin: Get a free movie ticket with the purchase of a $25 gift card.
- Taco Cabana: Receive $5 when you buy $25 in gift cards.
- T.G.I. Friday’s: Buy $25 in gift cards and receive a Bonus Bites Card that you will scratch off to reveal a card worth $5, $10 or $25.
- Uno Chicago Grill: Receive a $5 gift card for every $25 in gift cards. Bonus voucher valid 1/2/15 – 2/13/15.
iTunes Card Deals
- iTunes Bonus: Get a $100 iTunes Gift Card for $84.47 at Sam’s Club for a limited time.
Amazon Gift Card Deals
More Places to Find Gift Card Deals
- Discount Gift Card Sites: You can also purchase gift cards at a discount from places like Cardpool. New Cardpool users get $5 off.
- Costco: A reader Shelley also found lots of gift card deals at Costco. She found a $100 gift card to one of her local restaurants for $69.99.
More Holiday Gift Ideas
If you don’t see anything you like, you can always check our list of gift card alternatives or check out more inexpensive gift ideas in our gift guide series:
What other gift card deals have you found this holiday season? Feel free to add them to the list below!
Check out today's hottest holiday Lightning Deals
. Hurry, they change fast and sell out quickly!
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
I’m not a big fan of gift cards – but I do like iTune’s because I can get books to listen to on trips. Pretty awesome!
Thanks for sharing these deals. You can also buy discount at places like Costco where they have both local and national deals. For example, my Costco has an $100 gift card to one of our local restaurants for $69.99. I am planning to buy one and use it myself! You can’t beat the savings!
Wow, that is a great deal! I will have to check ours – I usually only see chain discounts, like $75 of Outback giftcards for $65 or something like that. But your deal is an excellent one.
You can also buy gift cards at a discount on the web. I just a bought a PetSmart card for 16% of face value. ($84 for $100 card)
Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: Get a $5 “thank you” to use after the new year with every $25 in gift card purchases November 4th through December 29th.
Holiday Parties: receive a $25 gift for every pre-booked holiday party valued at $250 or more.