As an Amazon seller , there is nothing more frustrating than running out of supplies when shipping in inventory to Amazon. I worked on putting together a list of most of the supplies I use to keep things running efficiently. Efficiency is one of ways I Made $100,000 Selling on Amazon Last Year !
If you also like to make money on Amazon , here’s a list of my go-to supplies. It also makes reordering supplies a breeze when you keep an organized list!
One Time Amazon FBA Supplies
You won’t necessarily need all of these supplies just to get started. However, they were all items I acquired as our Amazon business made money, and have paid for themselves over time.
- DYMO Label Printer . This is the label printer I use to print labels for our items.
- Scotty Peeler Label Remover . Taking off price tags? This little peeler is like magic!
- USB Barcode Scanner . I use this handheld scanner to scan the merchandise into the computer quickly when I’m uploading all my products to ship.
- Brother Laser Printer . I started just using our standard printer at home, but after burning through ink, I bought a laser printer. Money well spent!
- Low Profile Shipping Scale . After I got sick of using our bathroom scale and having to remove each box to see the weight, I finally invested in a scale that has a remote display!
- Heavy Duty 3″ Tape Dispenser . I had a cheap one before, but decided to switch to 3 inch tape, which makes one pass at sealing a box. It became a great time saver. I ordered the tape dispenser from Bubblefast .
- Scanfob . This wasn’t a day one investment since it was expensive, but it did make scanning in stores incredibly fast. I purchased mine from Serialio .
- Books. The two books I bought when I started were Retail Arbitrage  and Selling On Amazon: How You Can Make A Full-Time Income Selling on Amazon .
Here are the supplies that I reorder on an ongoing basis to keep our supply closet stocked:
- Orange-Sol De-solv-it . When the peeler leaves behind the gunk from the price tag, this spray is very helpful.
- Dymo Labels . After trying multiple labels, I now use number 30334 labels.
- 3 inch tape . I originally started with Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape  before I switched to 3 inch tape. I buy the tape in cases from Fastpack .
- Boxes . I now purchase our boxes in bulk from Uline .
- Poly bags . I buy all of our poly bags on ebay  from a seller named “mallquistore”. There is no suffocation warning preprinted on the bag, but I just print out a few hundred with my Dymo and stick them on.
In addition, I keep a tape measure, paper, scissors, scotch tape and a sharpie marker in our supply box.
Tools I Use
In addition to supplies, I use the following tools to run our Amazon business:
- Profit Bandit App . This is the app I use on my phone to make decisions on all of our purchases.
- Seller Engine Plus . I use SE Plus to upload our inventory and as our daily repricer.
- Quickbooks . I use quickbooks for our tracking our financials and for our inventory management.
- Amazon FBA Seller Account . I subscribe to the professional seller account on Amazon.
- Financing. I haven’t used any traditional financing in the past. However, we are planning to float extra inventory during the holiday season using 0% Credit Cards . It’s a much cheaper alternative than typical Amazon seller financing like Kabbage  or Amazon lending.
What other tools and supplies do you use as an Amazon seller?
More on Amazon Selling
- How to Make Money on Amazon 
- How I Made $50,000 Selling on Amazon Last Year 
- Examples of Profits from Selling on Amazon 
- How I Made $10,000 Selling on Amazon 
- How to Get Started Selling on Amazon 
- How to Cut Your Losses Selling on Amazon 
- Reader Shares His $12,000 Amazon Success Story 
- Can You Make Six Figures Selling on Amazon? 
- Tips to Make Money Selling on Amazon: Reader Q & A 
- How I Earned $16,755 Selling a Private Label Amazon Product