I held off on US Bank applications during our last $4,500 Credit Card Application Spree because I knew the Olympics were coming up.
Just like clockwork the US Bank Flexperks sign up is back with an additional bonus based on the medal count. The standard sign up bonus is 20,000 points. Four years ago, I picked up this card and it turned out to be a lucrative sign up bonus!
The US Bank offer is our Free Money Friday offer.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa* by September 3, 2016.
- Spend $2,000 in the first four months to earn 20,000 points.
- Get additional points for each medal Team USA brings home: Gold – 200 points, Silver – 100 points, Bronze – 50 points when you make a purchase by September 30, 2016.
*The U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa offer Olympic offer is listed on the Visa promotional page.
Terms and Conditions
- Annual Fee: $49 (waived for the first year)
- FlexPoints will expire at the end of the calendar quarter, at 11:00 p.m. Central Time, that is five (5) years from the date on which they were earned.
- Existing and previous FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa accounts do not qualify for bonus FlexPoints for a similar account type.
- No foreign transaction fees.
More on US Bank
Earn Points. Earn 1 point per $1 on all purchases. You can also earn double points on most cell phone charges and on the category you spend the most on (out of groceries, airline travel or gas) each billing cycle. You’ll earn triple points on charitable donations.
Redeem Points. You can redeem FlexPoints for award travel on more than 150 airlines.
Redeem for Cash. You can also redeem your Flexpoints for gift cards, cash back into a US bank checking account, or for statement credits. I was able to redeem my all my points for statement credits after the last Olympic games.
More Popular Free Money Offers
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.