If you took advantage of the Schwab Checking and Brokerage $100 Sign Up Bonus , you may be interested in the Schwab credit card.
The Schwab Investor Card from American Express earns a flat 1.5% cash back and comes with a $100 sign up bonus. The catch is that you need to have a Schwab brokerage account to be eligible for the card.
It’s our Free Money  Friday offer.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Schwab Investor Card from American Express*.
- Make $1,000 in purchases on your card within the first 3 months.
- Earn a $100 statement credit.
*The Schwab Credit Card is listed on the Schwab promotional page .
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- Cards are only available to clients that maintain an eligible Schwab brokerage account. An eligible brokerage account means a Schwab One® Account or Schwab General Brokerage Account held in your name or in the name of a revocable living trust where you are the grantor and trustee.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
More on Schwab Investor Card
Earn Cash Back. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase.
Redeem Cash Back. Cash back will automatically be deposited into your Schwab brokerage account.
Intro Rate. 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers (3% fee) for 6 months.