I was flipping through our Costco coupon book this month and noticed a sign up bonus for ShareBuilder.
They are offering a $90 sign up bonus for executive members and a $70 sign up bonus for gold star and business members. Happy Free Money Friday!
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for a new ShareBuilder individual, joint, or custodial account by April 30, 2009 using this link: ShareBuilder Costco.
- Enter your valid Costco membership number during the account enrollment.
- Complete one stock purchase by May 31, 2009.
- Get your bonus 6-8 weeks after your first stock purchase.
Quarterly Rebates. In addition to the sign up bonus, you can earn rebates for using the automatic transactions or the standard or advantage investing program. Executive members get a 25% rebate and business and gold members get a 10% rebate.
Double Dip at Costco. If you are a Costco member, you can also get a $25 Sign Up Bonus From Costco and American Express.
Custodial Accounts. I’m really excited that the offer applies to custodial accounts. I figured ShareBuilder was going to be a good place to start some accounts for my kids, since it will link to their ING accounts. With the bonus, it just moved to the top of my to do list!
Terms and Conditions
Here are some additional terms and conditions for the bonus offer:
- Not valid with IRA or Education Savings Accounts.
- Limit one ShareBuilder promotional award per unique customer or custodial beneficiary.
- ShareBuilder and Costco reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time.
For more information, see my ShareBuilder Review.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.