Last month our most popular finance tips  were finding ways to lower your housing costs , picking up a free share of stock  from Robinhood, reviewing our options for
credit scores and monitoring , discussing if a Roth IRA can double as an emergency fund , getting our 4th quarter cash back cards  lined up, reviewing the penalty for going without health insurance  and the increased bonus on the Wells Fargo Cash Wise card .
If you missed the most popular finance tips last month, here’s a quick overview:
Most Popular Finance Tips: September
14 Ways to Lower Your Housing Costs . When you want to save money, it makes sense to start at the top and determine where you’re spending the most money.
New 4th Quarter 2017 5% Rotating Cash Rewards Credit Cards . 4th quarter cash back always features holiday shopping. Enroll your cards and make a list of where to use each card to maximize your cash back.
Free Share of Stock from Robinhood . Did you get your free share of stock last week? This one is easy and fun!
Should You Use a Roth IRA as an Emergency Fund?  The answer might surprise you! Find out the pros and cons of such a strategy.
Your Guide to Free Credit Scores, Reports and Monitoring . After the recent Equifax data breach, it’s time to revisit monitoring your credit report!
How Much is the Penalty for No Health Insurance?  The fee, or insurance penalty tax, for going without health insurance increases each year. Find out how much it is this year.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa $200 Sign Up Bonus . The Wells Fargo bonus increased from $150 to $200.
The Hilton Surpass Amex 100,000 Point Sign Up Bonus  expires tomorrow!
Popular on My Dollar Plan Facebook
Are you following My Dollar Plan Facebook ? Check out the latest video on passive income:
Passive money making ideas to try right now.
Posted by My Dollar Plan 
More Popular on My Dollar Plan Facebook in September:
- Get up to $900 if you received a telemarketing call from a cruise line between 2009-2014 .
- Building a tiny home community in Detroit .
- Bizarre way to make money? Selling mystery boxes on eBay… 
- Insane apartment renovation that will change the way you think about real estate investing. 
From the Archives: Popular Last September
- 4 Steps to Turn Around a Financial Failure 
- Financial Checklist to Complete after Getting Married 
- 22 Ways to Eliminate Financial Clutter 
- Worthwhile Benefits from Living on a Budget 
- 5 Ways to Make Your Money Work Smarter, Not Harder 
Fan Favorites in September
- 6 Steps to Use Credit Cards Strategically 
- How to Find Your Missing and Unclaimed Money for Free 
- Skip These Expenses to Cut Your Spending 
- How to Appeal Your Property Tax Assessment 
- 13 Ways to Save Money Before Walking Out the Door 
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus $525+ Sign Up Bonus