When Jill mentioned once a month cooking, yesterday in 6 Ways to Change the Impact of Food on your Budget , I got sucked in and spent a bunch of time reading about once a month cooking .
We all know I am not a good cook , even though I try. (Although I have mastered Sue’s frugal chicken Soup  recipe and I do enjoy reading the chronicles of a friend who is writing a cookbook .)
Cooking seems like it should be enjoyable. However, every single day it seems like we need to eat again, which requires me to cook something again, ruining even the most perfect days!
Once a Month Cooking
So I’m thinking of giving once a month cooking a go. Putting myself though a day of complete agony, but having an entire month to enjoy not cooking would be amazing!
Have you tried once a month cooking?
- Understanding the Penny Stocks of the Stock Market
- Roth 401k vs Traditional 401k 
- Retirement Annuity: Required Funding For Retirement? 
- What Does It Mean to Have “Good” Debt? 
- Get Out of Debt – It Doesn’t Have to Be Like Prison 
- Radical Thoughts About Our Culture of Debt 
By the Numbers
- 12 Advantages of Doing Your Business Banking Online 
- 18 Things You Are Wasting Money On 
- Organization’s 3 Most Important Questions 
- 3 Strategies to Increase Your Lifetime Earning Potential 
- 5 Sources of Easy Money That Can Be Found In Your Home