Costco is giving out $10 to try their business delivery service!
I received an email this week advertising 4,000 items for delivery. The terms state it’s for solicited new delivery members, but I found the offer on the website in addition to receiving an email. For a free $10, I’m willing to try it out.
Any business offering delivery right now is very helpful as we finish our last minute holiday preparations. If you are still planning to finish your shopping this week, here are some Last Minute Frugal Gifts Under $20!
How to Get Your $10 Cash Card
- Go to Costco Business delivery and search for item 1119187.
- Add it to your cart and place an online order by December 31, 2016.
- Spend $100 on your order.
- Earn a $10 cash card.
Costco Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for solicited new delivery members within the Expanded Delivery area of Costco Business Center.
- Offer is not valid for existing Business Delivery users.
- Costco Cash Card is redeemable on CostcoBusinessDelivery.com, Costco.com, at any Costco warehouse or Costco Business Center.
- Only one Costco Cash Card awarded per member.
More on Costco
Delivery Area. We are a couple hours from Chicago, but still fall in their delivery area. It’s worth putting in your zip code to see if you are included.
Stack with Cash Back. Don’t forget Chase Freedom is offering 4th Quarter 2016 5% Rotating cash back on purchases at Costco making it one of the Best Credit Cards to Maximize Cash Back at Costco.
Membership Required. I found a few of the $10 offers online; some stated a Costco business membership was required, but this particular item stated that only a Costco membership was required. Hopefully, that means that you can use the offer with any type of membership!
More Popular Free Money Offers
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Thanks for the excellent financial tips you’ve given me every year. I wish you and yours the best of the Holidays and the New Year.