Posted by Madison on September 19, 2014
Do you shop on eBay? I have used eBay off and on for almost 15 years… but somehow I missed the fact that they have a rewards program!
I’ve been shopping a bunch on eBay recently to stock up on some discontinued items I sell on Amazon. (Ironically, there’s a book about the topic How to Buy Low on eBay and Sell High on Amazon, but I’ve never read it… maybe I should!). Anyways, I stumbled on the eBay Bucks program. It’s a free rewards program that lets you earn cash back on your shopping. Let’s take a closer look for Free Money Friday!
How to Get Your eBay Bucks Certificate
- Sign up for a free eBay Bucks account with your eBay user ID.
- Shop on eBay as you normally would and pay with paypal.
- Automatically earn a percentage (usually 2% back on most items) of your purchases in the form of eBay Bucks.
- The eBay Bucks certificates can then be redeemed for future purchases.
Terms and Conditions
- eBay Bucks certificates are handed out every three months to members who earned five dollars or more.
- Once you receive an ebay Bucks certificate, you’ll have 30 days to use it.
- No fees.
More on eBay Bucks
Maximums. You can earn up to $100 in eBay Bucks on any single eBay purchase and you can earn up to $500 in eBay Bucks for all qualifying purchases during a given calendar quarter.
Calendar Quarters. Since this calendar quarter is almost over, it might be hard to earn the bucks before the end of the month. However, if you are going to spend more than $250 in any quarter, it’s worth signing up!
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.