Posted by Madison on August 9, 2013
It’s time for Free Money Friday! A reader, Barry, recently told me a about a $200 checking offer, so I went looking for one to share with readers.
I found an offer for a checking account sign up bonus from Chase. It’s worth $200! But you’ll have to hurry, it expires August 15.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Open a Chase Total Checking account by August 15, 2013.
- Deposit a minimum of $100 within 10 business days.
- Set up direct deposit within 60 days.
- Get $200 into your new Chase checking account within 10 business days!
Terms and Conditions
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit.
- You can only receive one new checking account-related bonus per calendar year.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If your checking account is closed within six months, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- No service fee. Chase Total Checking has no Monthly Service Fee when you do any one of the following each statement period:
- Option 1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account.
- Option 2: Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500.
- Option 3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply ($10 Monthly Service Fee for CA, OR and WA).
- Benefits. With Chase, you have access to over 19,500 Chase ATMs (with no need for deposit slips for checks), 24/7 Customer Service and Chase Online> Bill Pay.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
How do you apply? Not all zip codes are accepted.