This month our most popular finance tips  were replacing cable with Sling TV , a big credit card application spree , the return of the Starwood 35,000 bonus , delayed tax refunds based on certain tax credits  and how to automatically earn money from the BOA Better Balance card .
If you missed the most popular finance tips this month, here’s a quick overview:
Most Popular: February
IRS Will Delay Tax Refunds if You Claim These Tax Credits . The IRS now holds your tax refund for claiming certain tax credits. These refunds may begin to show up this week.
How to Automatically Earn $120 Every Year from the Better Balance Rewards Card . Set it up and forget it! Instructions on how to automate charges and cash back on this card.
$4,292 Credit Card Application Spree . Churning credit card bonuses is still one of my favorite hobbies! A hobby that brings in thousands of dollars makes it even better.
Starwood American Express Brings Back 35,000 Point Sign Up Bonus . The Starwood card only offered this high of a bonus once last spring. If you are considering it, pick it up during the increased bonus.
Replace Cable with Sling TV to Save $850 Per Year . Have you heard of Sling TV? How we switched to Sling TV to save money.
More Popular February Articles
- When is the Tax Deadline? It’s Not April 15 
- 5 Money Challenges to Help You Save More Money 
- American Express EveryDay Sign Up Bonus Worth $100 
- United 50,000+ Mile Sign Up Bonus from Chase 
- How Long Does it Take to Get Your Tax Refund Back? 
Fan Favorites in February
- Where’s My Refund? 
- 7 Passive Income Ideas to Make Extra Money 
- Ooma Review 
- Consider These Hidden Costs Before You Cut Your Cable 
- Tax Calculator to Project Your Tax Refund