There are many people in our lives who provide invaluable services: teachers, employees, hired help, babysitters, etc. Let’s face it, our lives would not run so seamlessly without their continued and dedicated help throughout the year. The holiday season is a great way to honor them by showing your appreciation for all that they do.
Any of the gifts listed below would be fantastic ways to show your appreciation accompanied with a thoughtful and handwritten card or note.
In addition to affordable teacher gifts, all of these also make great inexpensive coworkers Christmas gifts too!
Inexpensive Gift Ideas
- Gourmet Coffee: You could give sampler packs, or just a bag of Starbuck’s coffee. Add in a heavenly Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup.
- Godiva Chocolate: Talk about a decadent treat! Purchase a small, golden box from Godiva and fill it with two truffles or two chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Bookmark: This is your opportunity to spend a little bit of money and get a gorgeous gift for anyone who enjoys to read. Try out magnetic bookmarks as well!
- Desk Toy: Who doesn’t get bored at work every once in a while? Desk toys are a fun way to get your mind thinking or just to pass some time. They are also great conversation pieces.
- Personal Safety Accessories: Show someone you care for their personal safety and increase their peace of mind by giving them a Keychain flashlight or a keychain mace spray.
- A Mug and Gourmet Hot Cocoa: Purchase a Shakespeare insults mug or a great travel mug and pair it with some gourmet hot cocoa.
- Luxurious Hand Sanitizers: It has become super-trendy (and a necessity to some) to carry around your own hand sanitizers. Purchase a few small bottles of luxurious sanitizers as a cute and practical gift. Cluster them together with a bow!
- Boutique Cupcakes: These shops have the cutest and most stylish cupcakes as well as boxes for 2, 4, or more.