Posted by Madison on June 30, 2009
I had a blast checking out the archives last month, so I thought we’d make a reoccurring feature. It’s fun to see what was happening in the financial world a year ago.
Here were the most popular articles that were written in June 2008. Many of them still have a lot of relevance this year!
Popular in June 2008
- New Grads: 29 Money-Smart Tips
- 10 Financial Tips for New Grads
- 11 Fun & Frugal Summertime Activities
- How to Handle Irregular Paychecks
- We Sold My Car! What Worked and What Didn’t
- What is Credit Card Arbitrage?
- Small Business Problem: Advertiser Bounced a Check!
- Free FICO Scores & Credit Reports
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.