I had a blast checking out the archives last month, so I thought we’d make a reoccurring feature. It’s fun to see what was happening in the financial world a year ago.
Here were the most popular articles that were written in June 2008. Many of them still have a lot of relevance this year!
Popular in June 2008
- New Grads: 29 Money-Smart Tips 
- 10 Financial Tips for New Grads 
- 11 Fun & Frugal Summertime Activities 
- How to Handle Irregular Paychecks 
- We Sold My Car! What Worked and What Didn’t 
- What is Credit Card Arbitrage? 
- Small Business Problem: Advertiser Bounced a Check! 
- Free FICO Scores & Credit Reports