Posted by Kate on August 13, 2010
We have a great Free Money Friday for those looking to open a high-yield account. EverBank is offering a $75 sign-up bonus!
How to Get Your $75 Sign Up Bonus
- Open one or both of EverBank‘s high yield accounts: the Yield Pledge Money Market account or the FreeNet Checking account.
- Maintain required minimum balance (see below T&C’s) for each of first 4 months of opening account.
- In 5th statement period, receive a $50 credit for the Money Market Account and/or a $25 credit for the FreeNet Checking account.
EverBank Terms and Conditions
- FreeNet Checking is a tiered (higher balance, higher rate), variable rate account. All yields and tiers may change without notice.
- Applicant must fund a Yield Pledge Money Market Account with a minimum deposit of $20,000 and/or a FreeNet Checking Account with a minimum deposit of $10,000 and maintain average daily balance for each of the first 4 statement periods.
- EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market account has $8.95/month fee for balances below $5,000.
- First time EverBank account holders only.
More on EverBank
Intro Rates. The FreeNet Checking account has a 3-month intro rate of 2.25%. Add the bonus on top of the intro rate, and it should beat any 3-6 month CDs available right now.
FDIC Insured. The government backs up to $250,000 of your money.
Reimbursed ATM Fees. For the Yield Pledge Money Market, EverBank automatically reimburses non-EverBank charges on U.S. ATM transactions during any month that your account’s average daily balance exceeds $5,000.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.