How to Get Your $75 Sign Up Bonus
- Open one or both of EverBank ‘s high yield accounts: the Yield Pledge Money Market account or the FreeNet Checking account.
- Maintain required minimum balance (see below T&C’s) for each of first 4 months of opening account.
- In 5th statement period, receive a $50 credit for the Money Market Account and/or a $25 credit for the FreeNet Checking account.
EverBank Terms and Conditions
- FreeNet Checking is a tiered (higher balance, higher rate), variable rate account. All yields and tiers may change without notice.
- Applicant must fund a Yield Pledge Money Market Account  with a minimum deposit of $20,000 and/or a FreeNet Checking Account  with a minimum deposit of $10,000 and maintain average daily balance for each of the first 4 statement periods.
- EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market account has $8.95/month fee for balances below $5,000.
- First time EverBank account holders only.
More on EverBank
Intro Rates. The FreeNet Checking account has a 3-month intro rate of 2.25%. Add the bonus on top of the intro rate, and it should beat any 3-6 month CDs available right now.
FDIC Insured. The government backs up to $250,000 of your money.
Reimbursed ATM Fees. For the Yield Pledge Money Market , EverBank automatically reimburses non-EverBank charges on U.S. ATM transactions during any month that your account’s average daily balance exceeds $5,000.