Posted by Kate on August 24, 2010
Citi is really keeping up with some great offers. Their latest $50 statement credit is this week’s Free Money offer!
Note from Madison: You’ll have to hurry, this offer expires this Friday… so we’re changing the schedule this week and running back-to-back free money offers early to make sure you get a chance to get in on them!
How to Get Your Statement Credit
- Sign up for the AT&T Universal Card by August 27, 2010.
- Make $50 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Receive a $50 statement credit within 8 weeks of the end of the promotion period.
Citi Terms and Conditions
- The credit can only be earned by new AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards cardmembers.
- Fees, cash advances, balance transfers and interest charges do not qualify as a purchase.
- The only eligible transactions for which you earn savings are AT&T consumer products and/or services purchased directly from AT&T, billed to your Card Account. AT&T consumer products and services must be purchased from www.att.com, www.telephones.att.com, AT&T owned stores or AT&T customer service centers.
More on AT&T Universal Card
AT&T Discounts. If you use AT&T for wireless service, Internet connection, or digital TV, for the first 12 months, save 10% with your card on the AT&T products & services up to $350 per calendar year. Just make sure you make at least the same amount in other, non-AT&T purchases.
ThankYou Points. The AT&T Universal card also earns you Citi ThankYou Points – 1 point per dollar spent.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
When I click through, I see:
Terms & Conditions
* The statement credit can only be earned by new AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards cardmembers approved through this offer and approved by August 15, 2010.
Good eyes. Yes, the terms say that, however, I contacted Citi because their page still has the offer listed.
They confirmed that they will be giving out the $50 statement credit until this Friday, August 27, when they will remove this offer.