Note from Madison: You’ll have to hurry, this offer expires this Friday… so we’re changing the schedule this week and running back-to-back free money offers early to make sure you get a chance to get in on them!
How to Get Your Statement Credit
- Sign up for the AT&T Universal Card  by August 27, 2010.
- Make $50 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Receive a $50 statement credit within 8 weeks of the end of the promotion period.
Citi Terms and Conditions
- The credit can only be earned by new AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards cardmembers.
- Fees, cash advances, balance transfers and interest charges do not qualify as a purchase.
- The only eligible transactions for which you earn savings are AT&T consumer products and/or services purchased directly from AT&T, billed to your Card Account. AT&T consumer products and services must be purchased from www.att.com, www.telephones.att.com, AT&T owned stores or AT&T customer service centers.
More on AT&T Universal Card
AT&T Discounts. If you use AT&T for wireless service, Internet connection, or digital TV, for the first 12 months, save 10% with your card on the AT&T products & services up to $350 per calendar year. Just make sure you make at least the same amount in other, non-AT&T purchases.
ThankYou Points. The AT&T Universal card  also earns you Citi ThankYou Points – 1 point per dollar spent.