It’s Free Money Friday! Next up on the list of categories to maximize cash back: the cable/satellite bill!
I went through my stack of credit cards and stumbled on a Chase Ink card that I got a long time ago (it was a replacement for a different card, but I don’t remember which one) but never used.
I called to talk to Chase about it and they told me that while mine didn’t have any cash back, I could convert it to another Chase Ink card. Works for me!
Reoccurring bills don’t show up on the quarterly 5% rotation cash rewards credit cards, so it’s nice to find another category we can get cash back on every month!
How to Get $250 Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Chase Ink Business card.
- Make one purchase for 15,000 points.
- Spend $5,000 or more within 3 months for 10,000 more points.
- Redeem 25,0000 points for a $250 check.
Chase Ink Rewards
Here is a break down of all the cash back rewards on the Chase Ink card:
- 5% cash back: Cable and satellite, wireless, landline, and office supplies. It includes bundled TV, high speed internet and phone.
- 2% cash back: gas and dining
- 1% cash back: all other eligible purchases
Chase Ink Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- Cash back is up to $25,000 in purchases per year for the 5% and 2% tiers (calculated separately). There is no maximum for the 1% cash back.
- Rewards are earned as points. 1 point equals 1%. 5,000 points can be redeemed for a $50 check.
More on Chase Ink
Business Card Designation. Here’s the same business card requirement we talked about last week. The Chase Ink card is a business card. To open the card you can list yourself as a sole proprietor using your name for the business name and your SSN.
0% APR. The Chase Ink card offers 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.