It’s Free Money  Friday! Next up on the list of categories to maximize cash back: the cable/satellite bill!
I went through my stack of credit cards and stumbled on a Chase Ink card that I got a long time ago (it was a replacement for a different card, but I don’t remember which one) but never used.
I called to talk to Chase about it and they told me that while mine didn’t have any cash back, I could convert it to another Chase Ink card. Works for me!
Reoccurring bills don’t show up on the quarterly 5% rotation cash rewards  credit cards, so it’s nice to find another category we can get cash back on every month!
How to Get $250 Sign Up Bonus
- Sign up for the Chase Ink Business card.
- Make one purchase for 15,000 points.
- Spend $5,000 or more within 3 months for 10,000 more points.
- Redeem 25,0000 points for a $250 check.
Chase Ink Rewards
Here is a break down of all the cash back rewards on the Chase Ink card:
- 5% cash back: Cable and satellite, wireless, landline, and office supplies. It includes bundled TV, high speed internet and phone.
- 2% cash back: gas and dining
- 1% cash back: all other eligible purchases
Chase Ink Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- Cash back is up to $25,000 in purchases per year for the 5% and 2% tiers (calculated separately). There is no maximum for the 1% cash back.
- Rewards are earned as points. 1 point equals 1%. 5,000 points can be redeemed for a $50 check.
More on Chase Ink
Business Card Designation. Here’s the same business card requirement we talked about last week . The Chase Ink card is a business card. To open the card you can list yourself as a sole proprietor using your name for the business name and your SSN.
0% APR. The Chase Ink card offers 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months.