Posted by Kate on March 7, 2014
If you haven’t filed your taxes yet and you’re a big Amazon gift card shopper, the Featured Deal this week may be just for you!
You can get a 10% bonus on your tax refund when you file your taxes using TurboTax via Amazon!
How to Get Your Bonus
- File your taxes using TurboTax purchased through Amazon.
- Use some (or all) of your Federal refund to purchase an Amazon gift card from TurboTax.
- Receive up to 10% on top of your refund amount on the gift card!
Terms and Conditions
- TurboTax Business is not eligible for this offer.
- Amazon.com Gift Card offer is for federal refunds only.
- Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, maximum $10,000 per customer).
- Offer available only for TurboTax Online or CD/download versions sold and shipped, or downloaded directly from Intuit or Amazon.
- Receive an extra 10% with TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, and Home & Business. Receive an extra 5% with TurboTax Basic.
More on the Amazon Bonus
Project Your Bonus Amount. You can use our Tax Calculator to project your tax refund to see how big of a bonus you can get with the Amazon offer.
TurboTax Discounts. Depending on the size of your tax refund, this offer could be a better deal than the standard TurboTax Discounts.
More On Amazon. Amazon can be a great tool for saving money, especially for parents! You probably already know that they have everything you need but once you realize how great their Prime Shipping option is, you’ll never understand how you lived without it! We’ve also had some great success selling on Amazon. If you’re looking to set up a side business, this could be a great gig for you!
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.