Amazon is celebrating a top reputation ranking in a corporate poll. What does it mean for you? $8.63 off your purchase at Amazon today! The promotion page says you’ll save $8.62, but if you read the small print, it’s actually 8.627 rounded up to $8.63.
The thank you promotion discount is off of a $50 purchase, which is a 17.26% discount!
It’s a big discount, but you’ll have to hurry. The offer is good today only!
How to Get Your $8.63 Discount
- Shop at Amazon for the Amazon thank you customer promotion.
- Purchase $50 worth of items today, February 22, 2017.
- Enter “BIGTHANKS” at checkout to qualify.
- Get an $8.63 discount.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 2/22/2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com.
- Offer does not apply to digital content, video games, or Amazon Gift Cards.
Offer does not apply to orders placed through Alexa, Prime Now, Amazon Restaurants, or any mobile application other than the Amazon Shopping App.
More on Amazon Offer
Gift Cards? Amazon gift cards are excluded but it appears you can use the promotion code to purchase gift cards for other stores.
Stacking. Stack the promotion with 5% cash back on the Amazon Prime Rewards card. I just picked up the card in my $4,292 Credit Card Application Spree, so it’s the perfect day to put it to use!
Redeem for Something You Will Keep. As always, since the amount of the discount used will be subtracted if you return an item, be sure to spend it on something you won’t return!
Finance Books to Meet the Minimum. If you need to buy some items, but they don’t total $50, take a look at the list of 35 Best Personal Finance Books. You’ll find some great ideas and an easy way to bring your purchase up to $50.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.