Happy New Year! Many of us plan to start the year with a blank slate. We set new goals and renew our focus on previously abandoned goals.
Do you have any financial resolutions this year? Are you still working on them?
Ways to Start the New Year on the Right Financial Foot
- 8 Easy Ways to Organize and Simplify Your Bills . Is getting organized at the top of your list this year? Start with your bills and develop a more efficient way to pay them each month.
- How to Improve Your Finances When You Don’t Know Where to Start . Ideas to get you started including tracking your spending, understanding your debt and writing down financial mistakes.
- 3 Tips to Radically Improve Your Finances in the New Year . Automate your savings, change your outlook and stay positive!
- 6 Ideas for New Year’s Financial Resolutions . Ideas to get you started including making a budget and eliminating unnecessary purchases.
- 12 Finance Tips to Kick Off The New Year . Review your asset allocation, establish a budget and plan your retirement contributions for the year.
- New Year’s Financial Resolutions: Resolve to Take Baby Steps . More ideas including saving up for large yearly expenses, paying cash for everything and increasing your monthly cash flow.
- Are You Focused on Today or Tomorrow? . Train yourself to focus on tomorrow while living on your salary from last year!
- What Should Your Financial Pie Chart Look Like?  Make your own pie chart and a plan to improve it.
What are your financial resolutions this year?