The kids just went back to school, so it’s time for an application spree! Long time readers are familiar with many  of my  previous  application  sprees  to sign up for a about a dozen of my favorite credit card sign up bonuses at the same time. It’s not for everyone, and it has to be done very carefully; but if it’s done right, it can be a very lucrative way to make extra money!
Building a Stockpile of 0% Credit Cards
My focus this time around is not only on scoring some of the large sign up bonuses, but also on maximizing 0% interest rates on purchases to float lots of our Amazon inventory  for the holiday season on cards that offer great cash rewards.
As always, I alternate applications, this time it’ll be under my husband’s name since our last $1,720 Application Spree  was under my name.
Credit Card Application List
- The Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card . $100 cash back. 10,000 points for an easy $100 bonus. We are maxed out on the Barclaycard Arrival  $440+ sign up bonuses, so I had to find the next best thing from Barclaycard. I was pleased to see the Priceline card has 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card . 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. Cards with 15 months of 0% are my priority since I will be able to stretch the 0% over two holiday seasons.
- U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards . 10,000 point bonus. I’m focusing on this US Bank card for the bonus and the 0% for 9 months on purchases. My US Bank apps are higher up on the list since they are pickier about inquiries than some of the bigger credit card companies.
- Discover it . There’s no sign up bonus, but I want it for the 5% cash back quarterly bonuses  during the holidays and the 0% for 14 months on purchases and balance transfers. I’ve also heard rumors about a targeted sign up bonus for this card, so I’m going to open all my mail that’s stacked up from vacation to see if we got one.
- Premier Miles & More® World MasterCard®  20,000 miles. The focus of this card is the 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- Chase Ink Plus. $875. I got an invite in the mail for this one with a 70,000 point sign up bonus offer. You can redeem it for $875 in travel or $700. Usually, the typical Chase Ink Sign Up Bonus  is $50k points. Per Flyertalk, the 70k offer may also be available in person at a Chase branch .
- Citi ThankYou® Premier Card . $500+ rewards. The Premier card has one of the highest overall bonuses with the potential for 50,000 points. It’s a two year commitment to get the bonus; here is How to Maximize the Value of Your $500 Citi Premier Card Bonus .
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card . $400 rewards. The current bonus is 25k points plus and additional 15k points after spending $30k. See the Best Way to Maximize American Express Points  to redeem the points.
- IHG Rewards (Priority Club) Visa . 80,000 points. I had a huge success with this card during my last application spree which we’ve used for over a dozen free hotel nights. The 80,000 point offer is better than their standard IHG Hotels 60,000 Point Sign Up Bonus . In addition, since they are rolling out their Big Win, we might be able to stack it with some extra points this fall.
- Wells Fargo 5% Cash Back Credit Card . 5% cash back. No bonus, but 5% cash back is something special for buying gift cards and manufactured spending!
- American Express Old Blue Cash Card . This card is an old one but it features 5% cash back on grocery store, gas and drugstore purchases after you spend $6500. It may be a good replacement for my American Express 6% Blue Cash Preferred card  card which is limited to $6,000 in spending. It also has 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- BOA Travel Rewards . $100 bonus. In addition, this card offers 0% for 12 billing cycles on purchases.
- BOA Cash Rewards for Business . $100 cash back and 0% for 9 billing cycles on purchases.
- Citi Double Cash . My day two application for Citi will be to target the Citi double cash card for 2% cash back and 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. I think non-intro 2% cards are always cards to pick up and keep on hand when promos run low for everyday spending.
- Capital One Venture Rewards  40,000 miles which you can redeem for travel, gift cards, merchandise, or cash back.
The total for all of the sign up bonuses is: $2,075 + 150,000 points and miles. In addition, (and the part I’m most excited about) is that I’ll have nine new cards with 0% to use for leveraging and stocking additional inventory during the holidays!
More on Credit Card Application Sprees
- Tips and Tricks for Planning Credit Card Application Sprees 
- How to Collect Multiple Credit Card Sign Up Bonuses 
- How to Prioritize and Maximize Credit Card Sign Up Bonuses 
- How Much Do Credit Inquiries Really Matter? 
- Avoid Joint Credit Cards to Double Your Sign Up Bonuses 
- Convert Credit Cards Instead of Paying Annual Fees 
- Credit Card Application Spree Q & A 
- $825 Beginner Credit Card Application Spree 
- Beginner Credit Card Application Spree Q & A