Posted by Madison on January 10, 2014
This week’s Featured Deal is for those of you who are always on the lookout for 5% cash back at the grocery store with unlimited potential!
This week we’re taking a look at the Wells Fargo Cash Back card which pays 5% cash rewards on gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases for 6 months.
If you buy gift cards with your American Express 6% Blue Cash Preferred card, this will be a good replacement once you’ve maxed out your annual limit.
How to Get Your Cash Back
- Sign up for the Wells Fargo Cash Back card.
- Earn 5% cash rewards on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months.
- Cash rewards will appear on your statement 6-8 weeks from the date earned.
Terms and Conditions
- $0 annual fee.
- Cash rewards can only be redeemed in $25.00 increments.
- Cash Rewards may be redeemed either by automatically applying it to a qualified Wells Fargo Checking, Savings, Loan or Line product or through a statement credit or paper check.
More on Wells Fargo Cash Back
No Limits. There are no limits to the cash rewards you can earn in any calendar year and rewards do not expire.
Application Timing. I’m planning to apply for this card a few days before I max out my Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express card that gives 6% cash back on groceries up to $6,000 in spending per year.
Buying Gift Cards and Prepaid Cards. For more on my gift card buying strategy see the cash back and calculations in: American Express 6% Cash Back Credit Card & 100 Reward Dollars.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
I see your messages that you max out on grocery purchase in the Blue cash preferred card… But the stores which provide 6 % are very limited… how do you take care of this ?