With the year winding down, it’s always fun to look back and see all the things you have done during the year. It’s also a good way to make plans for the new year.
Here’s a look back at 2008 for My Dollar Plan:
- I caught an episode of a popular TV show and couldn’t resist running the numbers on Deal or No Deal . I also Canceled my Sprint Service for a cheaper plan .
- As my maternity leave winded down, I asked Should I Stay Home or Go Back to Work? 
- I decided to Go Back to Work  and assessed my Life Mix Pie Chart .
- I made plans to Sell My Car  and told my Husband: What to do if I die! 
- I revealed Our Dumbest Purchase Ever  and started to Consider a Refinance .
- I also had a surprise in my taxes and had to Recharacterize an IRA .
- I found out I was Missing Some Money  and worked on Diversification of our Income .
- My company announced an early retirement package and gave us Two Weeks to Decide . I decided I needed a couple more months and Passed on the Opportunity. 
- Readers highlighted their 30 Money Saving Tips .
- Even though it is fun to save money, I detailed Frugal Tips I Can’t (or Won’t) Do .
- I also covered Tips to Keep the Wedding Costs Down  for the newly engaged readers.
- I finally Refinanced our Mortgage  and Created CD Ladders .
- In addition, We Sold My Car  and I started the Kids & Money Site  at About.com.
- I also covered How to Handle Irregular Paychecks  and What is Credit Card Arbitrage? 
- We Dug Up The Water Pipes at Our House , which was quite an event!
- I also came up with an Unconventional Roth IRA Strategy to Lower our Tax Bill .
- The election race heated up, and I chimed in with My Advice for Sarah Palin  in addition to detailing the myth about the $7,500 First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit .
- To celebrate my last day of work, I detailed 29 Steps I Took to Leave the Workforce at Age 29 .
- Markets took an interesting turn during The Great Bailout of 2008 .
- I Reshuffled My Whole Cash Back Credit Card Plan  to compensate for some cards cutting back their rewards.
- I asked: Do You Report All Your Income?  and was in awe by the amazing debate in the comments!
- We celebrated our First Anniversary  at My Dollar Plan and I Opened a New Solo 401k .
- My Frugal Dream Came True  when CVS opened in my area, and I made a master plan for readers to score Free Stuff on Black Friday .