The new icebreaker for every conversation seems to be the economy. Readers, family, friends, and neighbors are all asking about it. Everyone wants to know what to do in the current economy. There’s a wealth of great information already out there; here it is compiled so you can navigate through it and sleep better at night.
1. Increase Your Investments
- Now May Be a Good Time to INCREASE Investment Contributions
- Should You Invest During a Financial Crisis?
- Investing in a Bear Market
2. Laugh at the Economy
- Funny: Stock Market Terms for the New Economy
- Ten Cars You Can Live In After Your Home Is Repossessed
- An Idiot’s Guide to Fix the Economy
3. Teach Your Kids about the Economy
- How to Survive (and Thrive) in a Recession
- Teaching Children about Money in a Down Economy
- What to Tell Our Children About the Economic Woes of Today
- Talking to Teens About the Financial Crisis
4. Take Control of Your Money
- Dealing with a Tough Economy
- Batten Down Your Hatches for the Financiapocalypse
- Six Reasons to Love This Economy (Really. I’m Serious!)
- Why A Recession Is Good For Us
- 5 Strategies to Survive An Economic Slowdown
5. Take Care of Your Health
- Smart Moves and Hedges in a Bad Economy
- 5 Steps To Prosper In Hard Economic Times
- Are Bad Times Healthy?
6. Stay the Course
- Feeling panicky? Here are 4 reasons not to overreact
- 7 Things You Shouldn’t Do In An Economic Crisis
- It’s Great the Market Went Up, But Don’t Get Stupid
- Poll: Has the Recent Economic Downturn Changed Your Holiday Plans?
- Recession Worries Got You Down?
7. Adopt Frugal Habits
- 10 Frugal Steps To Help You Survive A Tough Economy
- Looking On The Bright Side: How to Find A Silver Lining In The Current Financial Crisis
8. Learn from the Past
- How Is What We Are Going Through Now Different From The Great Depression in the 1930’s?
- What Caused The Financial Crisis Of 2008?
- The 2008 Financial Crisis – Causes and Effects
- What a Difference a Year Makes in the Financial World
- The Sky Is Not Falling