Posted by Kate on January 3, 2014
Do you shop at Kroger? If so, this week’s Featured Deal may be just for you!
Readers have mentioned the Kroger card as a way to save money on gas many times, so we figured we should take a look.
Right now Kroger is offering 25¢ off per gallon of gas with the 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa® Card.
The Kroger Card
The Kroger card is 3 cards in 1 – a rewards card, shopper’s card and Visa card.
How to Save 25¢ Per Gallon
- Sign up for a Kroger card.
- Redeem a minimum of 100 fuel points at Kroger Fuel centers.
- Get a 25¢ discount on your gas purchase.
The 25¢ discount applies during the first three months. After the first three months you will get a 5¢ fuel discount when you redeem points.
US Bank Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- Offer applies to new cardholders only.
- Discount is available at Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers when you redeem at least 100 existing fuel points earned in a single month.
- You must scan, redeem points and pay with your 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa® Card in order to receive this fuel discount.
More on Kroger
Earning Points. Every 1,000 in points = $5 in free groceries! You’ll earn 1 point per $1 spent anywhere; 2 points per $1 spent at Kroger (but not on fuel) and 3 points per $1 spent on Kroger brands.
0% Intro APR. The card has a 0% introductory APR on all purchases and balance transfers for the first 9 billing cycles.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.