Posted by Madison on January 29, 2010
I’m excited to feature our very first reader submitted free money offer. The Exxon cash back is our Free Money Friday offer of the week.
Ironically our very first reader submission was submitted by two readers, Paj and Dan M. Since Paj submitted first, that’s the one we’ll feature. Thanks to both of you. Paj, we’ll be sending you your money via paypal soon!
Be sure to keep your eyes pealed for more deals and submit them for all the My Dollar Plan readers to enjoy!
How to Get Your $20 Cash Back
- Sign up for and activate a new Exxon Mobil Speedpass before 1/31/10.
- Earn 5¢ per gallon rebate on fuel purchases for 90 days, up to $20.
- Allow a minimum of 90 days to receive rebate credit or gift card*.
Speedpass Offer Terms and Conditions
- Offer limited to new Speedpass customers.
- Offer excludes fleet card accounts.
- Both enrollment and activation must be done online at speedpass.com to qualify.
- The $20 gift card offer cannot be combined with the 5¢ per gallon rebate offer.
- Maximum rebate is $20 (or $20 gift card) per new account.
- Purchases must be made with a valid Speedpass.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
*If you live in FL, LA, MA, NC, NJ, RI and SC, you get a $20 gift card (or credit on your ExxonMobil credit card linked to Speedpass) just for activating.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
I’m excited to be the first reader submission for Free Money Friday. Thanks Madison!