Posted by Kate on December 11, 2009
This week the popular Chase Freedom credit card is offering another great reason to become a cardholder: a $50 sign-up bonus. It’s our Free Money Friday offer this week!
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Register for the Chase Freedom card. Keep in mind that only first-time card members with new accounts are eligible for the sign-up bonus.
- Use your card. This can mean making a purchase, making a balance transfer or checks that are used to access your account but it does not include cash advances.
- 6-8 weeks after you first use your card, you will receive bonus points worth $50. You can then redeem them for a check.
Chase Terms and Conditions
- 0% Intro APR – The length of your introductory period will be either 12 billing cycles from account opening for purchases or 6 billing cycles from account opening for purchases.
- Quarterly Cash Back Bonus – You will be eligible for quarterly bonus rewards offers as long as your account is in good standing and your statements are sent to a US address.
Zero Liability Protection. For US-issued cards, Chase reimburses users for any unauthorized card transactions made at stores, ATMs, on the phone or online when reported promptly.
Cash Back. The Chase Freedom card offers 1% cash back on all purchases as well as the opportunity to earn 3% cash back in rotating categories on a quarterly basis. If you time some of your purchases right, this can be a great addition to a cash back strategy. Also, you can earn additional points/cash through a travel booking system that Chase has. And, there is no maximum number of rebates that you can accumulate in the program.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.