Posted by Kate on July 2, 2010
The Chase Freedom Visa, which we already know is a great card, is offering a $100 sign-up bonus!
It’s a great offer to celebrate Free Money Friday before the holiday weekend!
How to Get Your $100 Bonus
- Sign up for the Chase Freedom Visa.
- Earn $100 Bonus Cash Back after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months. Qualifying transactions include purchases, balance transfers, and any checks that are used to access your account, and exclude cash advances.
- 6-8 weeks after qualifying, bonus rebates which you can redeem for a $100 check, will post to your account.
Chase Freedom Terms and Conditions
- The Chase Freedom has no annual fee.
- For 5% cash back (see more below), you earn 1% on all purchases and 4% more in bonus categories for a total of 5%. 4% bonus earn is subject to a quarterly maximum.
- You do not earn cash back on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind.
More on Chase Freedom
Cash Back on Everyday Purchases. There is a 5% cash back offer in popular categories that rotate quarterly (i.e., gas, home improvement, department stores, etc.) and you always receive 1% cash back on everything else with no spending tiers. Plus, cash back rewards never expire.
Cash Back on Shopping. Earn up to 20% cash back when you shop at select merchants through Chase.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.