Posted by Madison on August 15, 2011
Here’s a quick Free Money offer from Chase for opening a new checking account. But, you’ll have to act fast, the $125 offer expires today!
Thanks to Keerthi for submitting this deal.
How to Get Your $125 Bonus
- Open a new Chase Total Checking account with a $100 minimum deposit by August 15, 2011.
- Within 60 calendar days of opening the account, set up a direct deposit from your employer or government benefits to the account OR make at least five debit card purchases.
- The $125 will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days after meeting one of these requirements.
Chase Terms and Conditions
- Account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are NOT eligible.
- Limit one checking account-related reward/premium per customer, per calendar year.
More on Chase
Avoid Service Fees. You can avoid the $12 monthly service fee when you have at least one direct deposit of $500 or more, keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account, or keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in qualifying accounts with Chase.
ATM Access. The account also offers free Access to 16,100 Chase ATMs, in addition to free mobile banking.
Combining Chase Offers. You can combine this offer with the Chase Sapphire $500 Sign Up Bonus for $625 in free money!
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.