Posted by Madison on July 17, 2009
Bank of America offers various sign up bonuses from time to time. The latest promotion is $75 for a new checking account. And it’s a nice one, since you don’t have to set up direct deposit! It’s our Free Money Friday offer this week.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Open a new Free MyAccess Checking account with a minimum balance of $500 by August 30, 2009.
- Use the code AOU260609 when opening your account.
- Keep the account open for at least 30 days and make one transaction with the check card.
- $75 will be credited to your account within 90 days of opening.
Bank of America Checking Details
No monthly maintenance fee. There is no monthly maintenance fee when you open this account online.
No minimum balance required. While there is a minimum balance to open; you don’t need to tie it up from month to month.
More on Fees. I contacted Bank of America to verify that there is no fee, since when you go through the application process, it mentions a fee. They provided me with a copy of the addendum that confirms there is no fee if you open the account online.
Terms and Conditions
- Limit one offer per household.
- This offer is available only to new customers who open a new qualifying personal checking account.
- The new customer is not eligible for this offer if they were a signer on a Bank of America checking account that was closed within the last three months.
- Offer does not apply to Bank of America associates, current checking customers or student checking accounts.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Bank of America is now offering $100 for opening a new checking account with a minimum of $250. You get $75 for doing the same as what you describe in this offer, and then the extra $25 is for paying 2 bills online. You still qualify for the $25 even if you’re an existing BofA customer, so as soon as my account is open (I did it on Friday…), I’ll sign up for the extra $25. Too bad I couldn’t take advantage of the lower “investment”.
Thanks for all the tips. Right now I’m waiting for my free $100 from Sovereign 🙂