Posted by Madison on December 31, 2010
For this week’s Free Money Friday, we have a $20 bonus for AT&T customers, but you’ll have to act quick because it expires today. Be sure to sign up before you begin your New Year’s festivities tonight!
Thanks to Keerthi for submitting this deal.
How to Get Your $20 Bonus
- Enroll in AT&T paperless billing or auto pay by December 31, 2010.
- Get a $10 AT&T reward card for each service you enroll in.
- Retain qualifying enrollment for a minimum of 90 days.
- Get redemption details by email within 5 weeks of activation.
AT&T Terms and Conditions
- One $10 Reward Card for Paperless Billing enrollment and one $10 Reward Card for enrollment in Automatic Payments (AutoPay) using a bank account per 12-month period.
- AT&T Employees do not qualify for this offer.
- Customers subscribing to Paperless Billing or Automatic Payments (AutoPay) for any one AT&T service do not qualify for that portion of the offer for which they are already enrolled.
More on AT&T
AT&T Accounts. The offer is valid for AT&T Wireless, U-verse, Internet, and Home phone accounts.
Multiple Accounts. AT&T states you can earn the bonus for every account you enroll, so you may be able to stack bonuses.
You can get my latest articles full of valuable tips
and other information delivered directly to your email for free
simply by entering your email address below. Your address will never be sold or used for spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Nice. I just scored $10. I already had paperless billing so I signed up for auto pay. Thanks for sharing!